I’m Sara and I’m the maker behind Nymph In The Woods. I passionately believe that every woman should have jewelry that speaks to her, that helps her feel beautiful and confident!
How I Got Started….
I’ve loved working with glass in one form or another since high school, starting with mosaics. When I discovered fused glass, I fell in love with glass even more! Later on, after seeing wire wrapped around stone for years, I wondered how that same wire would look around my glasswork. Some time and experimenting later, and I felt like I had come home!
The intricate wire work combines more beautifully with the glass than I ever anticipated! And the idea for Nymph In The Woods was sparked. Not only do I love making jewelry that truly speaks to me, but I get to see others find pieces that they love as well!
A Bit About Me…
- A Midwestern girl born and raised, I’ve lived in central Iowa my entire life.
- I wanted to be an architect when I was younger.
- I went to college for Biology and Anthropology.
- While I love all animals, I am a huge dog person! We have 2 dogs and 3 rats and they are wonderful
- Along with my jewelry, I also an passionate about healthy eating and fitness! I blog about it and my 100+ lb weight loss journey here!
- I also teach group fitness and lifeguard at my local YMCA and love it!
- I’ve worked on overnights for 5+ years in my “regular” job – It may not be my dream job, but it is a job that lets me pursue my dreams!
I’m so glad you decided to join me on here and I would love to get to know you a bit better! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for behind the scenes photos and more! Not really into social media? You can always shoot me an email at email@example.com!
Sign up for my newsletter and get your code for 20% off your first purchase!
Jewelry is the most transformative thing you can wear.
- Iris Apfel
Jewelry has the power to be this one little thing that can make you feel unique.
- Jennie Kwon
Jewellery adds richness, another layer in the storytelling. Think of Elizabeth Taylor and Jackie Kennedy - Jewellery can make moments iconic.